TERMS & CONDITIONS
PARTICIPANTS HEALTH STATEMENT
By choosing to participate in the SGUT online sport and physical activity session by Sol Gilbert the participant accepts that they undertake and engage in the session without supervision, at their own risk. Participants are encouraged to exercise common sense and always seek the guidance of a medical professional before undertaking any form of online sport and physical activity. Participants with pre-existing medical conditions, injuries or disabilities that may affect their ability to participate in the online sport and physical activity session, should seek medical advice and obtain written confirmation for their suitability to take part, before participating. Where sessions are live or only accessible by participants at the discretion of Sol Gilbert it is the responsibility of the participant to make Sol Gilbert aware of any conditions, injuries or disabilities prior to participating in the online sport and physical activity session.
HEALTH COMMITMENT STATEMENT
Your health is your responsibility. The management & staff of this organisation are dedicated to helping you take every opportunity to enjoy the facilities that we offer. With this in mind, we have we have carefully considered what we can reasonably expect of each other.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will respect your personal decisions and allow you to make your own decisions about what exercise you can carry out. However, we ask you not to exercise beyond what you consider to be your own abilities.
- We will make every reasonable effort to make sure that our equipment and facilities are in a safe condition for you to use and enjoy.
- We will take all reasonable steps to make sure that our staff are qualified to the fitness industry standards as set out by the Register of Exercise Professionals.
- If you tell us that you have a disability that puts you at a substantial disadvantage in accessing our equipment and facilities, we will consider what adjustments, if any, are reasonable for us to make.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- You should not exercise beyond your own abilities. If you know or are concerned that you have a medical condition which might interfere with you exercising safely, before you use our equipment and facilities you should get advice from a relevant medical professional and follow that advice.
- You should make yourself aware of any rules and instructions, including warning notices. Exercise carries its own risks. You should not carry out any activities which you have been told are not suitable for you.
- You should let us know immediately if you feel ill when using our equipment or facilities. Our staff members are not qualified doctors, but there will be a person available who has had first aid training.
- If you have a disability, you must follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to exercise safely.
- This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.
This statement is for guidance only. It is not a legally binding agreement between you and us and does not create any obligations which you or we must meet.
RETURN / REFUND POLICY
- Payment for all classes must be received 14 days prior to the scheduled class date to ensure your seat.
- Cancellations within 14 days will not be refunded.
- Cancellations prior to 14 days will receive a credit towards a future class based on availability and similar cost.
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Sol Gilbert’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Sol Gilbert’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sol Gilbert at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Sol Gilbert’s website are provided “as is”. Sol Gilbert makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sol Gilbert does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sol Gilbert or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sol Gilbert’s Internet site, even if Sol Gilbert or a Sol Gilbert authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Sol Gilbert’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sol Gilbert does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Sol Gilbert may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Sol Gilbert does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sol Gilbert has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sol Gilbert of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Sol Gilbert’s website shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions.